Carson's Blog

Keep calm and ride a scooter

New Tricks!

| 1 Comment

Hi everybody!

Today I am doing my favorite kind of post, a scooter post!

I will be talking about some new tricks I have learned since my last scooter post. If you didn’t already know scootering is one of my favorite things to do.

There are really only two types of scooter riding, street and park. I like to ride both but my opinion is street riding is more fun. Street riding does not always mean riding the streets, street can also be at the park. Grinding rails, doing fullwhips and rotarwhips at the skatepark is considered street riding. Park riding you never grind rails and you mostly ride the bowl and do flyout tricks such as kickless’s, inwards and flips. In the bowl you do air tricks like buttercups, briflips and flairs.

So the new tricks I learned are, fullwhips out of a bank and flat, this is a street trick. Kickless which is a park trick that is done a lot by Kota a two time world champion scooter rider. The third trick is grinding the flat bar rail at my local park, the grind I did on the rail was a front board, only scooter riders understand all the tricks and grinds. So if you have no idea what I mean when I say ” kickless flyout ” it’s ok.

Anyway thanks for reading if you want more scooter posts comment below also comment a new trick I should learn! see you next time, Goodbye!

~Carson

One Comment