Carson's Blog

Keep calm and ride a scooter

About Me

Comox Valley, British Columbia, Canada

Comox Valley, British Columbia, Canada

Hello my dudes,

My name is Carson and I live in the Comox valley, I was born in Nova Scotia, I am 12 years old. I love to scooter, bike, hockey and more.

Currently we are having lots of wind/rain storms here. Unfortunately my trampoline in my backyard blew over then blew back up then all the legs fell of. I like to do flips on my trampoline, I can do a backflip and a frontflip and a frontflip 180 and more. I used to be able to do a backflip 360 but then I forgot how. One of my favorite things to do is ride my scooter, I can do lots of tricks like the barspin, tailwhip, double tailwhip, 360 and heelwhip those are my main tricks. My best trick is a fingerwhip, its when you bring the scooter up and spin the deck with your hand/finger. I have a Lucky crew scooter, it has a white deck I got if for my B-day. I also love to play hockey, I have been playing hockey for 9 years now. My favorite team is the Habs, I have a really awesome Habs hat that I wear every day

Well that’s just about everything you need to know about me, What’s you favorite thing to do???

~Carson